Practitioners Training ONLINE (June 2020)
Time & Location
About the Event
There is no better way for organizations and communities to become vibrant and shockproof than experiencing this online training program. In the program you’ll learn to work with advanced tools to deal with VUCA, you’ll develop a VUCA mindset and you'll meet like-minded people. The newly learned mindset, framework and canvasses will help you to shape social systems which have the capacity to embrace VUCA, to become shockproof and turn the uncertainty of a rapidly changing world into opportunities.
You will experience working with the VucaCanvas® - a new complexity-based framework and a set of canvasses. The training program includes certification as a VucaCanvas® practitioner with the skills to hold your own (on-location and on-line) workshops to help others to shape future-proof and viable organisations and communities. The certification is a lifelong (individual) right to use the canvasses in your work and/or practice.
The training program is designed for people who work in complex and dynamic situations. People looking for a framework and practical approach to shape VUCA-proof teams, organisations and (urban) places. Whether you work in an organisation as a change leader or as a consultant/practitioner looking to include a complexity based framework in your practice.
The outcomes from this training program are to provide you with the expertise and skills to understand, explain and apply the VucaCanvas®. As a practitioner you will learn new knowledge and skills to support in:
- Better understanding of VUCA and complex adaptive systems
- Shaping vibrant and shockproof organisations and communities
- Developing key capacities to prepare organizations and places
- Finding interventions for development and improvement
- Creating energy to stimulate teams to succesfully work together
You will be provided with the full set of skills, materials and practice, combined with the confidence and commitment necessary to successfully prepare and facilitate your own (on-location and on-line) workshops.
After registration you are invited on the dedicated VucaCanvas® learning platform. You will enjoy the following successive activities:
- Online (*) - connecting to each other and explaining the program (1 hour conversation)
- Offline - individual preparation with articles and videos (4 hours work)
- First online session (*) - introduction to the VucaCanvas© (3 hours conversation)
- Offline - individual cases in own working environment using the VucaCanvas© materials (4 hours work)
- Second online session (*) - bringing more depth to the VucaCanvas© / reflection on cases (3 hours conversation)
- Online - continuing the learning program on our platform. Participants share questions, cases and experiences. There will be continuous updates of new (marketing) materials.
- Yearly meetings in which practitioners can learn from experiences.
(*) all meetings will be planned collectively on the learning platform
Community of practice
After the training program you will be part of the VucaCanvas® community of practice. A group of professionals applying the framework and canvasses in their practice and work.
As part of the training program, you will receive your own comprehensive toolbox with all materials (canvasses and facilitator guidelines) to facilitate your workshops.
The training program will be facilitated by Rik Berbé MSc. Rik is an experienced practitioner, trainer and facilitator. You will benefit the knowledge and experience from one of the original designers of the VucaCanvas®.
The maximum number of participants for this online program is 6. This will ensure an effective learning experience.
You will be invited on our online learning platform. Easy to join and offering a plain learning environment..
Personal information and data are handled in accordance with GDPR.
Costs for the training are € 800 based on 0% TAX/VAT. This includes:
- Certificate for lifelong right to use the VucaCanvas®
- Unlimited usage of VucaCanvas® (no fees)
- Toolbox (value: € 100)
- Lifelong online learning community (value: € 50 yearly)
- Access to manuals, experiences, cases
- No yearly costs, no contributions, no strings
In specific cases, attendees can receive refunds up to 14 days before the program starts. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
- Certification VucaCanvas®€800€8000€0